Note: This policy only applies to 7global’s web sites and not to the web sites of other companies, individuals or organisations to which we provide links.
You signify your consent to us collecting and using this information by your use of this web site. Should for any reason we elect to change our Policy, we will notify you of those changes here, so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use the information, and when we would disclose it.
Note: The information that you submit may be transferred outside the European Economic Area for processing by 7global and its associated companies and to maintain accounts for you at other 7global sites. You consent to this transfer.
Your personal information will not be sold, traded or rented to third parties or to any company which is not within our group of companies. Your data may sometimes be used by us and our associated companies to inform you about changes to our web site, new services and offers that you might find interesting. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send a blank e-mail to email@example.com
What and How Do We Collect Information about you and How Is It Used?
- We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of customer traffic.
- When you order a product from us, you will need to input your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our couriers. These details allow us to process your orders and to let you know the status of your order.
- If you enter a contest or promotion we will ask for your name, address and e-mail address. This is so we can administer the contest and inform the winners.
- We use information collected about you to help us develop the design and layout of our web site to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
- Sometimes we might use the information to let you know about functionality changes to our web site, new goods, services or offers that you might find interesting. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You agree that you do not object to us, contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your name, address, and/or information concerning your activities whilst using this web site or any of our services, we shall do so. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of this web site or any of our services, and that use is deemed by us inconsistent with these conditions.Will We Disclose the Information We Collect to Third Parties?
7global may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you. 7global reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
When you review your account information or order products from us, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts the information that you input before it is transmitted to us. In addition, we have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access to comply with the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Customer Feedback and Complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our web site Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how we are using your personal data, please send an e-mail to email@example.com