7global is not just an expert in SonicWALL products. We also deliver a range of Managed Services wrapped around these products aimed at relieving pressure on businesses and their IT function. These services are designed to deliver peace of mind and to save you time and money.
Our support teams are all located in the UK and our staff are experts in their field. Our passion is for our customers to save money and time and have peace of mind that their network is secure and fully resilient.
A Managed Service does what is says on the tin. We ensure your product is managed and maintained and will provide reports via a customer reporting portal to you showing how your solution is performing. We can provide you the hardware (lease or purchase) and will happily take on the management of existing devices.
Obsolete stateful inspection methods are no match for today’s firewall-evasive attacks. 7global provides managed services around SonicWALL TZ, PRO, NSA, and E-Class NSA appliances which are engineered to reduce risk, cost and complexity by integrating state-of-the-art firewall, Unified Threat Management (UTM), wireless and VPN technologies to deliver complete protection and the best in performance.
Chaining your workforce to their desks makes them less productive. If they can only access your network inside your office, your whole business is at a disadvantage.
- Your Sales Team needs access when they are out on the road
- Home working is essential. Employees are demanding it. The benefits to your business include increased productivity, and getting more done by turning commuting time into working time
- International trade makes out of hours access vital
- Epidemics such as Swine Flu makes remote working a necessity, not a luxury, for all organisations
Remote and mobile workers need easy, fast access to email and their applications even when they are out of the office. Partners and even outside contractors need access to your network. There a number of ways to provide it – including VPNs and network to network.
Managed by 7global SonicWALL SSL VPNs offer secure remote access to end points beyond IT control, without the costly overhead needed to deploy and maintain per-seat clients.
In this digital age data is a valuable commodity that no company can afford to lose. Vital documents and files are lost or destroyed every day causing organisations to lose huge amounts of time, money and manpower. Examples are:
- Minimal capital outlay
- Laptops lost or stolen
- Hard drives corrupting or breaking
- Documents deleted or irreparably altered due to human error
- PCs, laptops and workstations being damaged
Many organisations have highly complex and expensive data backup solutions, which require expertise and time to implement, manage and maintain. However, the 7global SonicWALL Continuous Data Protection (CDP) service is a simple yet highly effective method of ensuring that valuable data is always protected and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
You benefit from having a skilled support team with great product knowledge that will help solve any problem you may have with your SonicWALL appliance:
- Supply – 7global will supply you with the required sevice or take over the management of your existing SonicWALL
- Installation – 7global will install the selected unit at your premises
- Technical Helpdesk – Expert support, backed by strict SLAs on call handling and incident response times
- Proactive Monitoring 24x7x365 – Bespoke monitoring software allows 7global to proactively monitor your IT infrastructure, so that threats and issues are highlighted and fixed as they emerge
- Change Control – Change is inevitable in IT, but managing change and providing audit trails of changes made is vital if change is to have a positive and beneficial impact on business
- Customer Reporting Portal – 7global provide Managed Service customers with access to a reporting portal. Depending upon your type of service, various reports are made available, real time and historical. For a demo of the reporting portal and the types of report available, click here
- Hardware Warranty – In the unlikely event that the equipment fails, 7global will supply and install a replacement within 48hrs.
Working with 7global helps you get the most out of you SonicWALL product, 24 x 7.